The Roleplay Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roleplay Tavern

The Roleplay Tavern official forums for all things RPT, Garrysmod, and StarShip Troopers

You are not connected. Please login or register

QuackerCracker's admin application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1QuackerCracker's admin application Empty QuackerCracker's admin application Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:43 pm

oddman11

Steam Name: =CGE= QuackerCracker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50237853

How long have you been playing on the server? A hour or so

Have you ever been banned?(Lying will result in your application being instantly denied.): No I haven't

Why do you want to join the server administration? I want to be a server administrator because I've been looking for a server that needs staff but I can never find one. I would also like to stop all of the ooc killing and such and make the server a better place to play in

Do you have any experience with administration?(Any gamemode?)if so, state the server(s) you worked on. : I was a moderator for a HL2RP server called DRQ with Super_Strom and a co-owner on a server Strom started (Didn't last long :I)

Do you have any experience with administration on Half Life Two Roleplay? If so, state the server(s) you worked on.: Answered in last question

A player joins the server, you roleplay normally with the others on the server before you begin to recieve reports of the person who just joined RDMing with a Pulse Rifle he found on the ground, what do you do? I would take him to a roof top ASAP and freeze him so he can't shoot me. After I would ask him why was he RDMing people. If the answer was "I'm new to all of this RP stuff" I would tell him that he can't go around shooting people and that he needs to act like he is in the HL2 universe. After I would ban him for 4-5 hours so he doesn't do it again. If he comes back and does it again I would exstend the time and again if he comes back RDMing until he's perma banned. If the answer was "'Cause yolo and I found it on the ground but I RPed it" I would tell him no stop RDMing and ban him for a day.

You're the EOW of an Overwatch squad, the squad has just captured a rebel who just so happened to be a close friend of yours. The proper thing to do would be to amputate the rebel, but they're your friend. What do you do? Since I am a EOW I would not have emotions because I have been brainwashed. I would simply carry on with my orders and do what ever the Union tells me to do with him from detaining him, to killing him.

2QuackerCracker's admin application Empty Re: QuackerCracker's admin application Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 pm

LonnyDonny

LonnyDonny
Admin

Accepted Trial-OP, if goes good, we'll head off from there.

https://theroleplaytavern.board-directory.net

3QuackerCracker's admin application Empty Re: QuackerCracker's admin application Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Jestur Pilgrim

Lol late message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum