The Roleplay Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Roleplay Tavern

The Roleplay Tavern official forums for all things RPT, Garrysmod, and StarShip Troopers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Anderson, The Wolverine.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Riley Anderson, The Wolverine. Empty Riley Anderson, The Wolverine. Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix

READ THIS:

This text may or may not contain erotic descriptions of actions in the story, so I implore you, if you are disturbed by violence, alcohol, sex, masturbation, or the use of profanity, please leave now, ya wimp.

PROLOGUE

"We need medkits now!" The bloodcurdling screams of the refugees was enough to make me lose my lunch, but that was to be expected. The refugees had been hacked out of the canals, and fortunately found our little hideout where we had based, just outside the tunnel central. "If I don't get some supplies over here I'm gonna kick your ass, Keith!" one of the escaped citizens had his left arm hanging by a few threads of sinew and skin, I brought a clean arm up to my mouth as i gagged, but I brought out my knife regardless, ready to cut it full off, and so I did, Keith ran over, bearing generous amounts of biogel and bandages, along with a bottle of antiseptic, he looked strained, "God damn it, Riley, did you have to do that while he was awake?" he exclaimed as I finished with the knife, sliding it smoothly into its sheath, "If I didn't, we wouldn't be able to help him, he's bleeding fast, now hand me some gel, antiseptic, and bandages, I need to dress this arm!" I injected the gel into the arm directly, the blood already clotting minorly to create a natural blood-stopper, I also disinfected the stub and bandaged it, the man was unconscious by now. I slumped back in a bloody armchair, exhausted from the solid hour of medical work. Keith crossed his arms, contemplating the men sprawled on the beds silently, "Been doing anything other than amputations in the last 24 hours?" he asked, "Not really, no." I replied, sighing and closing my eyes, I wished for a break, a chance to get out of the base turned hospital, but no such luck came my way.

Chapter 1
Lessons Learned

I stirred in my sleep, rolling on my side under my tarp, it was raining, and I couldn't sleep very well, I got up, used the tarp as an umbrella, grasped my shotgun in its middle section and walked to the edge of the spacey rooftop, I rolled up the tarp around my shotgun and dropped it down off the ledge, then climbed down a creaky ladder, I gripped the rungs very tightly with my hands as it was very slippery, I made it down, the tarp had saved my shotgun, so I picked both up and made my way to the Rebellion HQ, where plans were made and whiskeys were shared, the latter is what I craved at the moment. I got to the double doors, it was discreetly tucked into a side alley, so the Civil Protection could not find it, and so they hadn't, not for a long time. I walked into the ramshackle building, the inside warm with the smell of alcohol and a crackling fireplace, a lit bar on the other side, people laughing and clinking bottles of Whiskey, Vodka, Beer, and Wine. I found a seat next to a small, frail drunk who was writing a letter, I read over his shoulder, "Esthur, I dun no if you wil reed thi-" Jesus, this guy couldn't spell 'Read' correctly, this bitch wasn't worth my time. I dropped 10 tokens on the shiny, wiped table, and asked for a Whiskey, upon recieving it I drank some, and coughed, damn, I hadn't had this shit in a while. I sat there pushing a token around on the table and drinking my Whiskey, pretty soon a girl with shoulder length brown hair sits two seats over, I didn't pay much attention, but it seemed like a man with a large beard was fucking with her, I got up, pocketing the token and grasping the neck of my bottle, I arrive next to them and I stop the advancing man, he looks at me with a death stare, I knew this man, he was a regular here, he got up with his bottle and smashes it against the edge of the table, I down the rest of my Whiskey and do the same against a roof support, he growls, I await his attack, he lunges at me, I sidestep, and he runs headlong into the support, I place a foot into his ribs once and wait for him to get up, being a man of honor- he takes a breather, Christ, this guy was around 50 something too- I grip my broken bottle tightly, and steps in front of a table, so he'd make the same mistake, he rushes after me and lunges again, I sidestep and go for the back of his shirt, but hes waiting right there for me, and knocks the shit out of me, I stumble back onto one knee, shocked, I feel for blood and come back clean, I look up and see him coming forward to me, ready to knee me in the jaw, I get up, and throw my bottle aside, he grins and chuckles, then goes for my neck with the bottle, I step aside a little so the sharp glass misses me, and I grab it, pulling it out of his hand, and I shove it into his shoulderblade, nothing serious, but he isn't getting over that for a week or two. He yelps, and feels his shoulder, on the ground, I walk calmly back to the counter, flustered, but smug. The girl gives me a look like "What the fuck was that?", I glance at her, smirking, she throws a disgusted look back at me. I wave her away, and order another bottle, no common decency to thank a guy anymore.

Chapter 2
A Wave and a Kiss Goodbye

The rain outside hadn't ceased when I walked out, vision blurred from the alcohol that was in my system, I had trouble walking and thinking, I ran into a wall to my left, and sighed, I needed a bed. I walked over to the 3 story construction where housing was set up, I climbed to the top, over to the window, and sat on the edge of the windowsill, staring down, and I almost threw myself off when someone spoke right behind me, "Thanks back there, tough guy." I looked behind me, the woman was there, arms crossed, I climbed itno the building again and stood there, taking in her striking resemblance to someone he knew he couldn't quite place, plus, his vision was still a little fuzzy. She walked over to me, "I really needed some help, he wasn't very nice, and you seem like a gentleman..." I stared at her, intoxicated, I couldn't tell if she could just handle her liquor or if she wasn't drunk at all, but she was nice, I came over to her anyways, "I'm a nice guy." I said, she smiles and puts on arm on my shoulder, I felt a little tingly, I pulled her over to the wall, and placed her back on it, she grins at me drunkedly, okay, now I knew, but still, damn. I continued kissing her down her neck, she pulls me over to the bed and starts pulling my jacket off stupidly, by now I should have stopped her, but I couldn't resist, she started on my belt and pants, and I layed there grinning like a fool and waiting, she manages to get me and her both naked, but I stopped her, my face dull and put out, "Wait... This... This isn't right, you're drunk, I don't want to take advantage of you." she stares at me drunkedly and collapses next to me, crying. "Shit..." I get up, pulling my pants and shirt and Kevlar on, "I'm such a fuckin' idiot..." I start on my boots "Why do I always have to mess shit up..." I tie my laces "Fucking son of a-" I stop abruptly as the girl talks "Stop beating yourself up, you're right, thanks for not being like everyone else... Sorry." shes already dressed herself and ready to walk out on me, so I stand up and walk over to the window, she comes over and kisses my cheek, "Goodbye", she waves and walks out the door into the pouring rain.

Chapter 3,
Coming Soon In Theatres

[COMING SOON]

[WIP]
[WIP]
[WIP]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum